PaperKingdoms

July 10, 2007

asfunction – multiple variable update

Filed under: actionscript, internet, open source, software, tech, web development — bardicknowledge @ 11:37 am

So yesterday I wrote an article(link) about how one can expand the usefulness of asfunction using a little script that allows for multiple variables.

Well I just discovered that it doesn’t seem to work when the variable is larger than 1 character. Now this limits it’s usefulness significantly so I am attempting now to rewrite it to handle anything between the special character of choice. The main reason I am rewriting this is because I need it for today. Luckily I am at work for another 3 and a half hours so I *should* be able to complete it today, which case I’ll post it online later.

So if anyone wants to use it, just gimme a few hours, maybe a day and I’ll be back with an update script that you can use.

**UPDATE**

I’m back with an update! I have fixed the problem and  now you can use the script to pass any many variables that are as long as you like through asfunction! YAY! I hope this is of some use to some people out there. The script is pretty straight forward.  I am going to try to make it a little quick and smaller but I don’t have time at the moment.

That update may come today or tomorrow, but I will let ya’s know when I update the script.

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: